At Launch Distribution we are very conscientious about the prevention and safety guidelines regarding the Covid-19 virus. We have taken various steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. With that in mind we kindly ask that everyone to please be aware of our new Will-Call procedures. If you are feeling ill in the slightest, please do not come to our facility. Please send another driver to Will-Call.
1. Will Call hours are from 10:00am – 4:00pm. Please be sure that you arrive within the specified Will-Call time window. There will be no exceptions.
2. Please be sure to provide yourself with and wear your own face mask for the safety and protection of our staff and yourself. Neck gaiters, bandanas, t-shirts or masks without proper coverage will not be allowed. There will be no exceptions.
3. We will only serve one customer at a time. Please be sure to call when you arrive to secure your place in line. If there are more than one customers waiting, we will serve them in the order of when the call was received.
4. Only one person is allowed at the Will-Call area. If you have more than one person with you, please send only one person to the Will-Call area. All other passengers must remain in your vehicle.
5. Please bring your own pen upon arriving to the Will-Call area. We will not be responsible nor will we provide pens for customers at Will-Call.
6. If paying in cash, we kindly ask that you provide exact change if at all possible. This will not only speed up the process but will also lessen the exchange of monies. Please also be aware that we will not be giving coins out for change.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in these trying times. Please be safe and consider the health and safety of others. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (626) 839-7150.
The Launch Distribution Staff