We’re excited to announce the arrival of the CSF Race-Spec Oil Cooler for the BMW N55 chassis.
– Innovative 2-core in-series system.
– Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 5 rows of cooling for an ~40% increase in heat rejection
– Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube.
– High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact.
– Converted to a single-pass design with high pressure return line for optimal flow
– “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
– World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine
– Track tested and proven by Hittman Racing’s M235iR endurance race car
– Need additional ½ quart for proper fill-up during installation (OEM cooler is 7 quarts. CSF’s upgrade Race-Spec N55 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.